Just the other day, I woke up with a massive boner!
Yeh, that sounds kinda gross, but there’s a HUGE lesson to be learned here.
The reason we get morning wood is because the vast majority of your body’s testosterone release happens at night when you’re sleeping.
If you don’t sleep well, then your testosterone levels are going to be low and you’ll have a hard time losing those man boobs.
But good sleep on its own isn’t the ONLY factor that boosts testosterone at night.
The night before that special morning, I didn’t sleep any better or longer than I normally do.
My wake-up surprise came because of what I ate for dinner the night before.
By far the most nutrient-dense, health-promoting, testosterone boosting, estrogen reducing, man boob-busting food that exists, is… *drum roll*… raw veggies.
Yeh, a total anticlimax there, veggies are totally boring, and they’re even worse RAW.
Before you exit this page, hear me out, on this very page I'm going to show you a quick and easy way to make raw veggies taste totally delicious, so you no longer have to down them like medicine.
Don’t get me wrong though, other stuff is important too. If vegetables are ALL you eat, then your testosterone levels will go DOWN. You need a good amount of meat, fish and eggs in your diet. The cholesterol from these foods is the building-block of testosterone.
But if you’ve got a decent meat intake like most guys do, and your testosterone levels are still not optimized, chances are you need more raw veggies in your diet. And what better way to get more raw veggies in your diet than with a delicious salad?
“Delicious salad did you say?”
OK, so when you’re hungry and you’re coming home after a hard day at work, digging into a large bowl of salad is probably the LAST thing on your mind. A Big Mac with fries or a bucket of KFC on the other hand…
But today I want to tell you about an awesome idea I stumbled across that brings life into a salad and makes it actually taste pretty damn good!
This awesome salad idea doesn’t taste nearly as good as my man boob busting curries, but the salads being raw, make this dish far healthier than any curry, plus it’s easier and quicker to prepare.
So here’s how I came across this idea.
I may have a great body I’m proud of, but my diet isn’t always perfect. I’d been slacking lately and decided to eat more salad to get back on track.
The day before I had my surprise awakening, I made myself a massive bowl of salad. Here’s what I included:
- Lettuce (not iceberg lettuce, always go for something dark-green, like romaine lettuce)
- Grated carrot
- Purple cabbage
- Red onions (use a very small amount)
- Chopped cilantro leaves
There’s nothing special about the above ingredients, they’re just what I found in my fridge. Feel free to use any salad-worthy veggies you have easy access to. Just chop it up and put it together. Try to avoid sugary/starchy stuff like sweetcorn.
So I made this MASSIVE salad, then proceeded to chow it down.
As I took my very first bite, I quickly realized that it was absolutely DISGUSTING!
I had used WAY too much purple cabbage and that stuff tastes disgusting raw.
I don’t know how I came across it, but I found a container in the fridge with some cooked mackerel my girlfriend had prepared for this special mackerel stir-fry she makes (I’ll tell you about that one another time).
I decided to throw some of this mackerel into my disgusting salad, and hey presto! Disgusting salad with a bit of mackerel added to it suddenly tasted pretty damn good!
So good in fact that I finished the entire bowl of salad in one go!
Never before had I finished such a big bowl of salad, and actually enjoyed it!
So how do you prepare the mackerel?
1. 1x Mackerel (or almost any other fish really)
2. 1 tsp salt per lb of mackerel
3. 1/2 an Onion (optional)
4. 1/2 tsp Chili powder (optional)
5. 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
6. Handful Cilantro (optional)
(NB: steps 1-6 may look like a lot of work, but all you’re doing is boiling the fish, breaking it up with a spoon, and removing the bones).
1. Buy a mackerel, get it cleaned by the fishmonger, or scale and gut the fish yourself.
2. Wash the fish and throw it into a pot with some water in it. Use just enough water, so all of the water has dried up by the time the fish is done boiling. You’ll have to use your judgement here based on the size and shape of the pan, but as a rough guide, the fish should be half-submerged in water. It’s better to use less water than you need, because you can always add more water if you need it. If you use too much water, then you’ll have to either overcook the mackerel to dry up the water, or throw some water away, if you throw water away, you’ll be throwing out some of the flavor and goodness from the fish.
3. To the water, add 1 teaspoon of salt per lb of fish.
4. Put the cooker on maximum heat until the water starts to boil. Then reduce the heat and cook until the mackerel has cooked through. Add more water if the water dries up before the mackerel is done cooking. Turn the mackerel over in the water to make sure all of it is cooked.
5. Use a spoon to break up the mackerel, so you’re left with small chunks.
6. Use your hands to pick out and throw away the bones.
You can add this mackerel to your salad now and start chowing away, or you can do the following for added flavor.
Optional Steps For Added Flavor
7. Grease a pan with coconut oil (or some other healthy fat of your choice, e.g. butter, ghee, palm oil, or goose fat).
8. Put the pan on the cooker on medium heat until the pan is hot. Throw in half a chopped onion and fry on LOW heat until light brown.
9. Mix in 1/2 tsp chili powder and 1/4 tsp turmeric (for that man boob busting effect), and cook for 1-2 minutes on low heat. Add roughly 1/8 cup of water, and cook until the water has nearly dried out.
10. Add in the cooked mackerel chunks, and stir-fry for a few minutes.
Add this mixture into your salad while it’s piping hot, and you get this awesome cold salad with hot fish, which goes together REALLY well!
Here's how it looks:
To make things easier, you can buy canned mackerel (though it’s better to buy fish that isn’t canned, due to the highly estrogenic compound, BPA, which is used to line the inside of cans). With canned mackerel, you can simply start from Step 6 above, and stir fry it with the onions and spices.
You don’t have to use mackerel, you can use any fish, the likes of sardines, cod, haddock, salmon, tilapia, or tuna.
Here's another salad I made a few days later with random ingredients in my fridge, and canned sardines in tomato sauce instead of mackerel.
You don’t even have to use fish! You can use anything that adds a bit of flavor to your salad–chicken, red meat, egg (chopped boiled egg, scrambled egg, or chopped omelette), grated cheese, or chopped nuts. The idea is to add something that tastes GOOD to a disgusting salad, for an end result that still tastes GOOD!
Provided everything else is in place, the more salad you eat, the more your chest will flatten out, the more body fat you will lose, the more muscle you will grow, the healthier you will get, and the longer you will live.
Salads and raw veg in general, are KEY to a great body. See what almost anyone with a great body eats, and you’ll see how obsessed they are with salads. Professional bodybuilders are the leanest people in the world, and these guys are totally OBSESSED with salads. Salads not only help turboboost their fat burning mechanisms, they also contain a HUGE amount of vitamins and minerals needed for boosting testosterone and boosting muscle growth.
For a good few years, my brother worked as a delivery driver for a widely-known supermarket. An important observation he made was that overweight people almost NEVER ordered fruit, veggies, or salads, they were always ordering processed packaged CRAP like potato chips, milk chocolate, and sodas. Lean healthy people on the other hand, would almost ALWAYS order healthy whole-foods, like meat, fish, eggs, and LOTS AND LOTS OF fruits, veggies and ready-made salads.
The link is there for all to see, you just need to open your eyes and OBSERVE: the more salad you eat, the leaner you will get. So get those salads down into your gut in whatever way you can. You’ve got two options:
Option #1: You shuv ‘em down by force while pinching your nose. I’ve tried this method and I can never keep it up for long. it takes FOREVER to finish a large bowl of horrid salad, you feel like you’re chewing forever, your jaws are aching, and once you’re done you never want to do it again. And when you're finally done, you can't wait to stuff your face with some KFC, just to balance that bowl of pain with a bucket of pleasure.
Option #2: Make your salad TASTY so it’s something you enjoy and look forward to. You do this by adding some flavor and substance to a salad by adding in some cooked fish like I’ve outlined for you today.
Needless to say, I prefer option #2. When you enjoy your salad, it feels satisfying. If you cook your fish right, you can eat this salad for lunch and dinner and not feel like you need to eat anything else, because it's a totally satisfying meal in itself. A salad on its own however, is anything but satisfying.
So give this recipe a go and let me know how you get on in the comments section below.
If you're like most guys, diet is your Achilles heel, it's the one thing that's holding you back from losing your man boobs more than anything else. The sooner you admit to this, the sooner you'll get rid of your man boobs and build the body you want.
When you're ready to sort out your diet and lose your man boobs, you'll want to get your hands on my 5 grain substitute recipes for losing man boobs. You can learn more about these recipes, and how they can help you lose your man boobs, here: