I think I've got coronavirus.
I had some serious difficulty breathing all day yesterday, and my throat hurts when I swallow.
I went in for a coronavirus test this morning, and am waiting for the results.
It's a good job I stocked up on a plethora of corona-fighting supplements IN ADVANCE.
Natural remedies can be VERY powerful for fighting viral illness, but it's crucial that you act as soon as possible, every minute counts.
After you've got symptoms, you have to self isolate, so you can't exactly go to the health store yourself to buy the supplements. And if you order online, you have to at least wait an entire DAY before you receive your order.
That's why it's important to have your supplements ready in advance.
Thanks to my natural remedies, my symptoms are totally mild now. I've 100% cleared the infection from my lungs, I don't feel unwell at all, the only thing left is a slight pain on swallowing (though that's much improved from what it was before).
I can't guarantee you'll get the same results, but from what I've seen and heard with countless others, you'll get the best results if you act within SECONDS of having the slightest WIFF of illness.
Here's what I used:
- organic apple cider vinegar – both the liquid and the capsules
- vitamin C powder (L-ascorbic acid) – megadose of 5 grams 3x per day (make sure it says “made in USA”, otherwise it's likely made in China)
- zinc picolinate 50mg
- organic coconut oil – both from a jar with a spoon and capsules (this one seemed to help a LOT! And almost instantly!!!)
- organic chlorella powder – 1 tablespoon with water 3 times per day (or you can take the tablets)
- vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 10,000 IU per day
- turmeric – both fresh grated turmeric in raw milk and capsules.
- 3% hydrogen peroxide: I gargle with this for the bugs in my throat, and spray it into my lungs through my mouth and nose using a spray bottle (you might want to dilute to 1.5% for the nose)
These are all remedies for viral infections that I've read about, and personally tried in the past for other viral and bacterial bugs, and found them to be helpful.
I strongly recommend you have ALL of these at home, ready and waiting, just in case you ever get coronavirus.
Seems like a lot of stuff, but the turmeric, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil, you should have anyways because they help you lose weight and lose man boobs.
And the other stuff comes in handy for any form of viral illness, so you'll still end up needing them even if you never do get coronavirus.
Oh, and one thing I'm missing that I would like to use, is a Neti pot to clear the bug out of my sinuses. I don't know as much about Neti pots as I do the above remedies, so please do your own research. Just be sure to use it with sterile water (either distilled water, or water that has been boiled for 10 minutes then cooled). I'm ordering one now.