The more turmeric you take, the better.
I’ve always recommended taking a good turmeric supplement (for convenience and for maximizing your dosage), but you should also take whole unprocessed turmeric root, which contains turmeric oil and other beneficial components lost in the powderization process.
I’ve never enjoyed turmeric tea, because I used to make it with turmeric powder.
Just yesterday I tried making turmeric tea with grated fresh root in an infuser, and I really liked it.
Just add your favorite healthy milk, and a healthy sugar substitute like xylitol, and it actually tastes great! It still doesn’t beat English tea in terms of taste, but it beats the hell out of green tea, and not only is it caffeine free, it’s way healthier than green tea and any other form of tea you can think of.
Green tea is renowned for helping people to lose weight. The studies show that turmeric does help people to lose weight, but we don’t know if it’s better than green tea at weight loss. What we do know, is that it’s definitely better than green tea at helping you to lose man boobs!
- 1 cup water (duhhh)
- Grated turmeric root (around half a teaspoon’s worth, no need to peel, just grate it straight)
- Pinch of black pepper (optional – to enhance bioavailability of curcumin from turmeric)
- Grated ginger root (optional – around a quarter teaspoon’s worth, to enhance absorption of curcumin from turmeric)
- Milk (optional – I used oat milk, but you can use a healthy form of dairy milk, or nut milk).
- Xylitol (optional – as a sweetener)
- Grate turmeric and ginger, and stick it in an infuser.
- Stick the infuser in a pot, pour water, add black pepper, and bring to the boil covered
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes covered
4. Add milk & xylitol
Later you can scoop the flesh out of the infuser and eat it for some added health benefits.
As well as this tea, I always recommend taking a good turmeric supplement to maximize your intake of turmeric for losing man boobs.